We're pleased to offer the following services at Clarence Street Veterinary Clinic:
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Types of Services
- Annual Wellness Testing
- Heartworm Testing and Prevention
- External Parasite Control (Fleas, Ticks, Lice etc)
- Surgical Services/Anesthesia and Patient Monitoring
- Spay and Neuter and Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Medical Services/Emergency and Hospitalization
- Dental Services
- Digital Radiography (x-rays)
- In House Diagnostics Lab
- Microchip Pet Identification
- Pain Control and Management
- Nutritional Counseling and Prescription Diets
- House Call and Mobile Services Available
- Preparing to Say Goodbye (Humane Euthanasia)
Types of Pets Seen
Clarence Street Veterinary Clinic offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.